Another Way of Gaming

A blog about gaming by Autistic authors

  • Welcome Message

    This blog is about gaming, I hope you will like it.
    Before reading I would like to say thanks for coming here.
    Have a nice day! If you want a free 125x125 ad, please comment on latest post

My Opinion
I've watched this DVD, and could watch it forever,
It's is a cute anime, with some special touches,
For example it's about Ballet(That's a dance type for those who don't know) which makes it very loved with everyone who loves dancing,
Combined with Comedy sometimes, the action and romance, it makes a perfect anime for almost everyone,
I've watched all the episodes after eachother, and still watch this DVD again and again...

I would say it's great!



Director and such


Director: Junichi Sato and Shogo Koumoto
Studio: Hal Film Maker
Conclusion
It's fun for young and old, and all sort of genre lovers,
It's just a part of the whole series, which makes the price maybe a bit high though, but for the rest I love it


4 out of 5 stars 


One day without gaming is a day without living

Categories:

0 Response for the "Small Anime Review - Princess Tutu - Vol. 1: Märchen"