Another Way of Gaming

A blog about gaming by Autistic authors

  • Welcome Message

    This blog is about gaming, I hope you will like it.
    Before reading I would like to say thanks for coming here.
    Have a nice day! If you want a free 125x125 ad, please comment on latest post

Name change and some more

Posted by Kalu On 3/08/2009 11:02:00 PM 0 comments

Well as Noticed I changed the title of the blog to A Daily View On Gaming,
Daily Gaming was just too common for me.
Now I'm busy for a domain that suits, instead of the blogspot one, just to personalize it a bit, if anyone has suggestions please tell, by commenting this post!
Also donating is possible, I hope anyone would do that for me though.., please comment then too, and I will contact you as soon as possible.
Last but not least, I search some bloggers, prefer girls, but boys are obviously also always welcome!, that would like to help updating this blog, you will help other by sharing the latest games and such!, but I will make a real post about that soon!


And last but not least, I search some people who want to post exchange, meaning that if they have a good blog, they can write a post about me, and I will do the same back!
Of course, contact me for it, by commenting once again, with an url of your blog, and I will respond with a few hours mostly!

Interested, just comment!

Categories:

0 Response for the "Name change and some more"